Zoho Inventory and Magento 2 Connector
How to get started?
- Complete the registration and user verification to get access to the portal.
- If someone makes an order in Magento 2 ecommerce store, it will be updated in Zoho inventory and vice-versa.
- This helps to sync the data on both platforms.
- Admin has the freedom to add different types of products on both platforms.
Looking for Personalised demo? Request Now
What makes us unique?
30 Days Money Back
Highly Secure & Stable Products
Free 90 Days Support
Free 9 Months Upgrade
The Zoho Inventory and Magento 2 Connector extension has introduced a unique solution for ecommerce stores to provide seamless inventory management. Syncing both popular platforms helps to manage the stocks and keep them organized.Users can connect the adobe commerce website with Zoho inventory to access the best features and functionalities for the store.
This extension ensures easy and seamless sync of all the information like accounts, products, orders, and more with Magento 2 and Zoho Inventory.
The extension aims to handle Zoho inventory and Magento 2 stores from a single dashboard. While the information is synced in real-time, it gives the owner ease of management and runs the business for better revenue generation. Also, ensure that you follow the right procedure and standards for both platforms to avoid any consequences for the business.
- Enable/ Disable the Zoho Inventory extension
- Enter the ID obtained in Zoho Inventory into the Client ID field to connect to Magento
- Enter the Client Secret obtained in Zoho Inventory
- Enter Reffress_Token in Zoho Inventory
Product Sync in Zoho Inventory to Magento 2
The below types of products will be added automatically in Magento:
- Items as add Simple Product in Magento.
- Items Service as add Virtual Product in Magento.
- Composite Item as add Grouped Product in Magento.
- Items Group as add Configurable Product in Magento.
Product Sync in Magento 2 Zoho inventory
The below types of products will be added automatically to Zoho Inventory:
- Simple Product as add Items in Zoho Inventory.
- Virtual Product as add Items Service in Zoho Inventory.
- Grouped Product as add Composite Item in Zoho Inventory.
- Configurable Product as add Items Group in Zoho Inventory.
Order Sync in Zoho Inventory to Magento 2
- User Creates an Order and automatically synchronize sales order into the Magento.
- While admin creates Invoice then synchronizes Invoice into the Magento.
- While admin creates Shipment, then synchronizes Shipment into the Magento.
- While the admin can create Credit Returns and then synchronize Credit Returns into the Magento.
Order Sync in Magento 2 Zoho inventory
- User Creates an Order and automatically synchronize sales order into the Zoho inventory
- While admin creates Invoice then synchronizes Invoice into the Zoho inventory.
- While admin creates Shipment, then synchronizes Shipment into the Zoho inventory.
- Automatically synchronize Payment into the Zoho inventory.
- Automatically synchronize Delivery into the Zoho inventory.
- Synchronization of contacts, products, and orders in Zoho inventory and Magento 2 store
- The orders will be displayed in Magento 2 store and Zoho inventory
- Users can schedule events and focus on the right opportunities
- The integration of Zoho Inventory and Magento 2 is seamless
- Users can automatically sync the information on both platforms