At present, more than 239,000 live websites are involved in leveraging Magento or Adobe Commerce platform. If you are one of them, then it is essential for you to know about some of the popular Magento 2 modules available in the market.
Choosing the best extensions or modules will help you to survive in this highly competitive ecommerce landscape. If you are confused about which one to install to reap the maximum benefits for your store, you are at the right place!
Here, we will talk about some of the top options that are worth selecting. So, let's find out:
What are Magento 2 Modules?
As per the extension developers and merchants, Magento 2 modules refer to the central unit of the Magento platform that allows you to extend and tailor the functionality of your ecommerce store.
It includes a group of directories containing the controllers, blocks, models and helpers required for building a specific store feature. So, one can call these modules the unit of customisation in the Magento platform.
Magento modules can be created to perform different functions, such as changing the storefront's look, improving user experience and much more. Depending on your preferences, you can install, disable, or delete these modules.
Why Magento 2 Modules are Essential for Ecommerce Success?
- Scalability: With your business reaching greater heights, there is a need to scale your ecommerce platform. One of the most crucial features of the Magento 2 modules is that it lets you extend your ecommerce store's functionality without requiring a complete overhaul. You can choose to incorporate new modules so that they support extra features or adapt the present ones to accommodate a boost in traffic and sales.
- Customisation: Every ecommerce business tends to have its unique requirements. Using Magento 2 modules, you could perfectly tailor your online store to your specific requirements. The best part about the modules is that they offer you the utmost flexibility needed for customisation. So, you can do whatever you want, from incorporating new features to modifying existing ones.
- Automation and Efficiency: Modules possess the capability to automate different tasks within your ecommerce operations. For example, you can implement marketing automation tools, automate order processing or integrate inventory management systems. This efficiency helps in reducing the error risk and saves a lot of time.
- Payment and Shipping Options: Both shipping and payment are known to be essential aspects of running an ecommerce business. Magento 2 modules are known for providing you with a distinct range of payment gateway integrations. It includes well-known options such as Authorize.net, Stripe and PayPal. Not only that, but modules allow you to set up different shipping options, offer international shipping and calculate precise shipping rates.
- Enhanced User Experience: There are many different ways in which the modules can improve the user experience. For instance, you can consider installing modules for implementing responsive design themes, enhancing search functionality, streamlining the checkout procedure and optimising the performance of your website. A better user experience results in higher customer satisfaction, ultimately driving more sales.
- Competitive Advantage: As an online store owner, your primary focus should be to offer compelling and unique features to your customers. It is one of the best ways to stand out in this fiercely competitive ecommerce landscape.
- Magento 2 modules allow you to implement unique features that help differentiate your store from competitors. These features include seamless checkout procedures, tailored recommendations or advanced product search. All of these will help you to stay ahead.
- Security and Compliance: Every ecommerce store owner must implement the best measures to handle sensitive customer data and financial transactions. If you are looking forward to improving your store's security, you can use modules. A lot of the modules are designed in such a manner that works to strengthen the security of your Magento 2 store. It helps you to comply with industry standards such as PCI DSS. They can also help add layers of protection against data breaches, fraud and other security threats.
Best Magento 2 Extensions for Ecommerce Startups
One Step Checkout Magento 2
The first extension in our list is the One Step Checkout Magento 2, which you can purchase from the official Magento Extensions store of Elsner Technologies. It has been developed to create a flexible and highly optimised checkout page. As a result, it expedites the overall checkout procedure.
In this case, the checkout page is designed to integrate with tailored themes smoothly. It is also highly configurable and is compatible with any sort of device.
This extension is also known for streamlining the complicated checkout procedure under a single page. So, customers can complete their transactions in a few minutes, which is the best part. In turn, it helps in saving a lot of your customer's time and enhances your sales volume as, in this case, they do not have to navigate through several pages.
They can put all their information, which includes payment methods, shipping addresses and shipping methods, all on a single page. Thus, this extension helps improve the shopping experience and elevate customer satisfaction.
CMS Import/Export Magento 2 Extension
If you are having a tough time exporting and importing CMS Blocks and Pages, then you must choose the CMS Import/Export Magento 2 extension by Elsner. By relying on this, the admins can now effortlessly import several CMS Pages simultaneously. A CSV file is used, in this case, for simplifying the overall process.
The main aim behind this extension is to ensure a seamless data transfer from old sites to newly built Magento 2 sites. So, you could convert data into a unified CSV file format by choosing this extension.
One of the main benefits of this extension is that it makes it effortless to transfer large volumes of data. As needed, administrators can effortlessly disable or enable this extension.
Shipping Price Per Product Magento 2
Another critical extension you can consider adding to your ecommerce store is Product Wise Shipping or Shipping Price Per Product Magento 2 extension. Developed by the certified developers of Elsner Technologies, this helpful extension allows you to create an entirely new shipping method customised per your store's requirements.
As it comes with versatile features, it can be an invaluable asset for any Magento 2 store owner. One of the most exciting features of this extension is that it allows you to set individual shipping processes for every product in your catalogue. So, it means that you can precisely control the shipping costs associated with every item you are involved in selling.
The best part about choosing this extension is that it offers much-needed flexibility whether you need specific shipping rates or possess a diverse product range.
Infinite Scroll Magento 2
The next name in our list of the best Magento 2 modules is Elsner's Infinite Scroll extension. Infinite scrolling is an exciting and unique feature added to this extension. With this feature, you can allow your customers to browse the catalogue pages of your website seamlessly.
It is because the products automatically load as they scroll down. In this case, you can set products to load automatically or with a manual button.
This plugin aims to improve the user experience as it facilitates efficient loading of the next web page whenever your customers explore your site. It is typically achieved through AJAX, which ensures a rapid and smooth transition between the pages.
Adaptability is another standout feature of Infinite Scroll that you will find helpful. It means that this extension has the capability to integrate with any custom Magento theme. It again offers you a robust tool that helps improve your site's performance and navigation.
Along with delivering a user-friendly interface, this feature-rich extension is known for offering a flawless user experience that minimises clicks and saves time. So, whenever you choose this extension, you are assured of providing your customers with the utmost convenience and efficiency, making their shopping and browsing experience more enjoyable.
PayPal Multi Currency Magento 2 Extension
In case you are presently using PayPal Express or PayPal Standard, one of the extensions you should never miss on installing is PayPal Multi Currency Magento 2 by Elsner.
This powerful extension allows customers to carry out transactions in their preferred currency, primarily through PayPal. So, it helps in considerably boosting the user experience. This extension makes it incredibly easy for you to accept payments from customers across the globe. This way, you would be able to improve the user-friendliness of your Magento 2 store effectively.
Every ecommerce store owner's primary focus is reaching a global customer base. Some of the best ways to attract customers worldwide involve perfectly optimising your store and offering them an exceptional shopping experience.
As a part of it, you should offer your customers a hassle-free and swift payment process that supports multiple currencies of the world. It is important to note that the conventional PayPal payment gateway supports the store's base currency, but it does allow processing payments in other currencies.
Overall, choosing the suitable Magento 2 modules is critical to ensure the success of your ecommerce startup business.
With the availability of a large number of live websites leveraging the Magento platform, it is imperative for you to use the power of these modules to improve the functionality of your online store effectively. This way, you would be able to reap the best-in-class outcomes.